- Paytm become a more useful app for digital payment in India. After demonetize 500 and 2000 currency notes by PM Narendra Modi. Paytm promote her apps and after a few days Paytm added thousands of customers in her platform.
- From storekeeper to vegetable vendors, everyone joined the Paytm cashless payments platform. In India after demonetisation, many people joined the cashless payment platform.
To Transfer Money from Paytm wallet to Bank Account you need:-
- Bank Account
- Name of the account holder
- Account Number
- IFSC code of bank account holder
However, there is an Rs.20,000 limit on transactions (50,000 limits for Merchants) if you haven’t completed your KYC Process, please contact your Paytm customer care to complete your KYC. The KYC process can take 48 hours.
The Paytm customer care gets your Aadhar card number as a proof of identity. You can also complete your KYC process by it yourself, you need an identity proof like Aadhar card (Passport, Driving licence, Voter ID, NREGA Job card).
How to transfer money from Paytm to a bank account using a Paytm app:
- Open the Paytm app on your phone and click to passbook icon
- Enter your password
- Tap on Paytm wallet
- Here, Click on send money to bank option
- After that, click on Transfer
- Enter your amount, Account holder’s name, account number, IFSC code, Description (optional)
- Click on the proceed button
- Click on the confirm button
How to transfer money from Paytm to a bank account using a Paytm website
- Open Paytm.com official website on a desktop browser and log in to your Paytm account
- Move your mouse cursor over your name at the top-right of the screen and click on Paytm wallet
- In this window, click to Transfer to Bank and fill all necessary details carefully
- Click the send button
Do You know?
For transferring Paytm wallet money to a bank account, the user has to pay a 4% transaction fees. The user can send a minimum amount of Rs.100 to a bank account. Every Paytm user can transfer up to Rs.5,000 at a time and Rs.25,000 per month. A Paytm merchant user can transfer up to Rs.50,000 to 1 lakh.